Rabbi Ronen Neuwirth is renowned in Israel and around the world for his dynamic and stimulating lectures, both in English or in Hebrew.
To invite Rav Ronen to address your community online or in person please click here
The following is a list of the topics that he speaks about.
The Narrow Halakhic Bridge
- The Future of Halacha – Evolving from Rabbinical Supervision to Rabbinical Super-Vision
- Challenges of Halacha in a Rapidly Changing World: Where do we Draw the Lines?
- Torah Scholars Increase Peace? Halachic Disputes in Jewish Tradition
- On Leniencies and Stringencies, the Slippery Slope and the Golden Mean
- The Flexigidity of Halakha
- Women & Judaism: Changing Times, Shifting Paradigms
- Marriage and Divorce in Halacha – Potential Solutions to the Aguna Crisis
- Female Spiritual Leadership in Post Modern Times – Is there a Glass Ceiling? ·
- Between Da’at Torah, Emunat Chakhamim and Rabbinical politics – Reflections on the Boundaries of Obedience
- How did the Shulchan Arukh Gain its Supreme Halakhic Authority?
- Is it Permissible to Disagree with the Shulchan Arukh?
- The Development of Halakha Throughout History
- The Pendular Movement of the Centers of Psak: Between Community and Yeshiva
- Can the Rabbis Make Mistakes?
- Behind the Scenes of the Halakhic Process
- The Influence of Societal Changes on Halakha
- The Values of Ethics, Liberalism, and Equality in Halakha
- Halakhic Decision-Making at the “Beginning of Redemption”
- Halakhic Decision-Making in the Age of the Internet and Social Media
- The Impact of Technological Advances on Halakha
- Science, Medicine and Halakha
- Rabbi, Rosh Yeshiva and Posek. Who should I listen to?
- The Israeli-Arab Conflict: An Apolitical Spiritual Perspective
- Did you hope for Salvation? – Relevancy of Zionism in the Diaspora Today
- Do We Need a Third Temple? or The Relevancy of the Beit Mikdash in the 21st Century
- Between Zionism, Multiculturalism and Judaism – Transformations in Israeli Society Today
- The Way to a Man’s Soul is Through his Stomach – Reflections on Torat Eretz Yisrael
- Conversion and Civil Marriage in Israel – Crises, Challenges and Opportunities
- “And you Shall Return to G-d” – The Spiritual Renaissance in Israeli Society
- Between Modern-Orthodoxy, Religious-Zionism, Feminism and Post-Modernism -Transformations in Orthodox Society
Education and Psychology
- The Lights of Imperfection – The Journey from Perfectionism to Authenticity
- Exploring Our Darkness and Revealing our Light
- Tefilla and Mindfulness (workshop)
- Remembrance of the Exodus from Egypt – The Jewish Quest for True Belonging
- Parenthood and Facebook – Coping with Modern Educational Challenges
- Parenting Challenges in Post-Modern Times – Independence, Freedom and Discipline
- Question of G-d’s Perfection
- Olam HaBah vs. Olam HaZeh, Mashiach & the Resurrection
- Divine Providence – Why Bad Things Happen to Good People: Punishment and Reward, Hashgacha and Accidents
- Jewish Responses to the Holocaust
- Were the Hasmoneans Modern Orthodox?
- Tu Bishvat – The Festival of Eretz Israel
- Unmasking the Purim Story
- Jewish Life in Foreign Lands – Lessons From Megillat Esther for Jews Today
- The Power of Questioning– Insights into the Spiritual Experience of Leil HaSeder
- The Fifth Cup of Wine & Eliyahu HaNavi: A Lesson in Zionism
- The Defeat and the Victory at Ai– Reflections on the Independence of Israel
- Yerushalayim HaBnuya – A City that is United Together – On Unity, Sovereignty, Serenity and Eternity
Please use the form on the right to invite Rabbi Ronen Neuwirth
to speak to your community, in person or by video.